Vital Signs: How Bad Did It Get?
Just how soft is the economy? More bad news on housing, subprime lending, and manufacturing, along with remarks by former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan that a U.S. economic recession is possible in 2007 and sharp sell offs among global stock markets, have investors feeling jittery about prospects going forward. The recent events will only ratchet up the importance of the Mar. 9 employment report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders