Surprising findings on off-shoring
I got an early look this week at a new study from A.T. Kearney: "Execution is Everything: The Keys to Offshore Success." It's only 21 pages but is one of the most cogent pieces of analysis I have read in quite a while--and, for me, full of surprises. Late last year they company conducted an online survey of leaders of America's top 500 companies. About 50 of the companies provided detailed responses. Here are some of the most interesting findings:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations