Forgotten Luxury Cars
Since the invention of the automobile, there have been many companies that have thought building luxury cars would be their ticket to lasting success. Yet today once-luminous marques such as Packard, Cord, Hispano-Suiza, and Delahaye now only seem like so many rolling Ozymandiases, their achievements noted only in the history books and classic-car auctions, their original creators and customers deader than spats, silent movies, and the Hapsburg Empire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm