Constellation Brands Offers Dim Outlook
Constellation Brands (STZ) is bracing for trouble selling its wines and beverages in 2008. The U.K. market has been weak. Meanwhile, U.S. companies that distribute Constellation Brands' products are consolidating and slashing inventory. After the Fairport (N.Y.) company warned Mar. 1 that its earnings will get worse next year as sales fall, investors dumped its stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations