Leap Wireless Jumps on Rosy Outlook
Leap Wireless International (LEAP) has been pushing to grow its cell phone services into new cities. Even though the San Diego company lost money in the effort last quarter, its efforts have won it more sales. And investors liked the fact that Leap raised its outlook for customer growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single