The Bottom Line on Bots
Sometimes my computer seems to have a mind of its own. It inexplicably changes from a dutiful servant to a willful spirit capable of cruelly holding a document hostage. Occasionally, I get strange messages about undeliverable e-mails that I would swear I didn't tell it to send. More than once, it has even behaved as if it were busy, although I haven't asked it to do anything.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's