RadioShack Scores with Investors
When RadioShack (RSH) in October announced a money-losing third quarter, its new CEO Julian Day insisted that the consumer electronics retailer had already taken crucial steps to turn itself around. Now, after cutting costs and pushing to sell faster-moving products like MP3 players, the Fort Worth (Tex.) company said on Feb. 27 that it posted a profit during the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone