Nordstrom Shares Slip Despite Stronger Profit
As the discount retail chains battle on pricing, Nordstrom (JWN) has won praise from Wall Street players during recent months for its position in the luxury department store industry. But some investors might have gotten a little ahead of themselves this time. The market was disappointed Feb. 27 with Nordstrom's stronger profit and sales during the three month period ended Feb. 3.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's