New Home Sales FallBy
The U.S. economy is doing OK overall, but housing is in its own private hell. Still. That was borne out by the Census Bureau's report today that sales of new homes, seasonally adjusted, fell 16.6% from December to January. That was the biggest decline since January 1994.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations