Better Times for Marvell Technology?
Marvell Technology Group (MRVL) says its sales rose during recent months, as the Santa Clara company integrated the $600 million Xscale communications-chip business it had bought from its rival Intel (INTC). After the news, investors bid up Marvell stock by more than 3% to $20.46 in heavy volume on Feb. 27 -- bucking the downward spiral in the stock market that day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders