Textron's Expanding Focus
Textron (TXT) is one of the world's oldest conglomerates, but to many MBAs, it's a mystery, even though its divisions include big-name brands like Cessna Aircraft and Bell Helicopter. "We're a great secret. They don't know what Textron is," says William Sickman, who oversees Textron's corporate recruiting out of the company's Michigan Regional Office in Bloomfield Hills. But once they find out, he says, they realize that a multi-industry company such as the Providence (R.I.)-based Textron —which has 40,000 employees in 32 countries—offers plenty of room to build a career in management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas