How Green Green-Lighted the TXU Deal
When the directors of TXU Corp. (TXU) sat down the night of Feb. 25 to vote in favor of the $45 billion buyout offer from private equity firms Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Texas Pacific Group and Goldman Sachs, a small group of environmentalists could rightly claim that they helped make the deal possible.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders