Buyout Buzz Boosts Dow Chemical
In the superheated M&A market, the targets appear to be getting bigger and bigger. Shares of Dow Chemical (DOW) soared on to a new 52-week high Feb. 26 after a report from The Express on Sunday the previous day said that buyout firms such as Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., Blackstone Capital Partners LP and Carlyle Group are expected to snap up the chemicals giant for $54 billion and a lot of debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes