Big Ideas for a Greener World
Jim Heathcote says his company can one day make crude oil irrelevant. Britain-based ITM Power, of which Heathcote serves as chief executive, is promoting a low-cost way of splitting water molecules, leaving hydrogen as a cheap fuel. "Our scientists agree that it's the greatest scientific advancement since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution," he says, without a trace of irony or bluster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy