Chrysler's latest suitorDavid Welch
The latest rumor coming out of Europe is that Canadian parts supplier Magna International has an interest in buying Chrysler. Maybe they really want it. Maybe they’re just snooping around to see if they could get it in a fire sale. Magna is a very well-run company and it has been successful at a time when making money in the parts business is very tough. Magna has long harbored had an interest in making cars, and not just assembling them for other auto makers like it does now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap