Bringing Your Art to the Online Market
Editor's note: This is the first column of a new series of weekly Q&As in which entrepreneurs featured in the Women Entrepreneurs Special Report answer questions submitted by readers. You can submit a question for consideration here by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.Going too low will devalue your art. Going too high might limit sales. On the Internet, you can experiment. And consider the "spouse" limit: what your typical customer can buy without their spouse getting upset. Have fun!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders