Questions for a Blogging Panel?Heather Green
I am moderating for the Magazine Publishers Association on blogging next week and would love to your smart input. The folks on the panel are from Time, NY Magazine, Condenast and TV Guide and the people in the audience will be other magazine folks.
So what do you think are the topics we should talk about that would help everyone learn? Clearly one issue to discuss is what works and what doesn't, what are they learning from the mistakes and victories. Also I am interested in talking about what's the value for them and for the people participating in their blogs. Your input would really help make this more worthwhile. b
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones