Making Outsourcing Relationships Work
Companies without an outsourcing strategy are missing out on the cost and skill advantages of an increasingly flat world. But sending key projects and business processes offshore introduces new risk by undermining visibility and control. The reality is that you can’t manage what you can’t measure, which means that a metrics program is critical to making outsource relationships work.
Beware of outsourcers who would prefer to keep you at arm’s length, and insist on a collaborative partnership based on transparency, trust, and openness.
Greg Burnell CEO 6th Sense Analytics Morrisville, N.C.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy