Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters successfully brings the duo from the PlayStation 2 without losing much in the transition. The part-platformer, part-action game play arrives intact along with simple controls; a mostly trouble free camera and the series' renowned design. Though short, the single player adventure encourages multiple playthroughs thanks to a Challenge Mode that retains a player's accomplishments and offers items not available the first time around. Meanwhile, online and local area multiplayer provide additional replay value, but comes up a little short despite a variety of rule sets. Still, the combination of a loaded single player campaign with an entertaining multiplayer mode makes Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters an excellent addition to the PSP library.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones