Nymex Goes Back to the Well
Nymex Holdings (NMX) confirmed on Feb. 23 that it's planning to sell more stock, after the energy-futures exchange already jumped out of the gate with a more than 136% gain in price in its initial public offering on Nov. 17.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations