Lowe's Builds a Case for Optimism
Lowe's Companies (LOW) is still struggling to sell more home improvement products as the housing market slows. But the Mooresville (N.C.) retailer said Feb. 23 that it's already seen the worst and expects sales to recover later this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single