Housing Remains Steady Amid the Gloom
A recent run of bad news from homebuilders—such a downbeat outlook on sales and earnings from Toll Brothers (TOL) on Feb. 22—and the troubles of subprime mortgage lenders have sown fresh concerns about the health of the housing sector. But what are recent data reports from the sector really telling us?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock