Of course, backdating is bad. But is it always crooked?By
OK, Rob, thanks for the invite to dig farther into this backdating issue (see the next post). The question underlying my story this week isn't whether backdating is bad. Of course it is. It's whether, and in what cases, it is criminal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas