Airbus Revs Up The Engines
For months now, Airbus has seemed paralyzed. The launch of its A380 megajet has fallen two years behind schedule, while multiple redesigns of its A350 widebody have delayed that plane's launch until 2013. On Feb. 19 a clash between the French and German governments over the aircraft maker's future forced the postponement of a long-awaited restructuring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations