Time to Put Telecom on Hold?
Could wireline-telecommunications stocks be ready for a breather, as indicated by the recent double top in its relative strength chart? From both a fundamental and technical perspective, it appears to us as if the wireline-telecom group may become market performer, or even an underperformer, in the months ahead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's