Northrop and Boeing Face Off
Northrop Grumman faces an uphill battle against Boeing for the richest contract in Pentagon history. But now the competition is moving to Capitol Hill, and Northrop executives have devised a strategy they believe could help them win at least a slice, if not all, of the $100 billion contract. The strategy combines steep and controversial discounts with old-fashioned, hard-nosed politics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?