Get Out of Generation Debt
Anya Kamenetz sold her first book, Generation Debt, in 2004 at the age of 23. She has become a spokesperson for young people facing economic obstacles that are new—and generational in scope. She has written for The New York Times, Washington Post, and Village Voice, appeared in documentaries for Fox News and PBS, and spoken on campuses from Boston to Idaho. She also communicates with younger readers through her blog, anyakamenetz.blogspot.com. Edited excerpts of our recent conversation follow:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock