Volkswagen Surges on Good Numbers
Volkswagen is on a roll. Europe's largest automaker said on Feb. 20 that pretax profit beat analysts' forecasts in 2006 and predicted a "continued positive earnings trend" this year, thanks to cost cuts and popular new models. Shares rose almost 8% in trading on the German stock exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations