The XM-Sirius Deal May Not Fly
The long dance that led XM Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio to agree to what's being termed a $13 billion "merger of equals" announced Feb. 19 may have been the easy part. Now the two companies need the Federal Communications Commission to go along. And that might very well be even tougher than reaching an agreement on how to combine the two long-standing rivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat