North Koreans To Be Toyota-FreeBy
Thanks to www.autoextremist.com…..According to The Sydney Morning Herald North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has ordered the seizure of all Japanese-made cars in the communist country after he spotted a broken-down model blocking a road. The order came on January 1 when Kim visited the embalmed body of the North’s founding leader Kim Il-sung, South Korea’s Yonhap news agency said, in a sign of his growing discontent with Japan’s hard-line stance on North Korea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas