Investors Growl at Build-A-Bear
Since opening its first store in 1997, Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW) has added more then 200 outlets and grown overseas. Investors turned bearish on the stock on Feb. 20. sending it down 8.3% to $27.92, on news that the St. Louis-based company's sales at North American stores open more than a year fell 10.4% during the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's