How JetBlue Can Recover.By
It breaks my heart to see JetBlue blow it but there are simple ways the airline can win back the hearts of its devoted customers. Clearly, long-term, it has to invest more in operations and be prepared for worst-case scenarios. I knew JetBlue had problems a few months back when I flew and my seat was filthy. But I couldn't have guessed JetBlue would fail so terribly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020