A Profitable Stew for Campbell Soup
Campbell Soup's (CPB) effort to invigorate the staid business of soups and broths is proving profitable. Led with a spirit of innovation and a new focus on "premium" soup products under CEO Douglas R. Conant, the world's biggest soup maker raised its full-year income forecast on Feb. 16 as it reported a 12% bump in quarterly results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders