Startup Takes Aim at SAP and Oracle
Greg Gianforte, the outspoken CEO of RightNow Technologies, believes the market for CRM software in Europe is booming - and he predicts some of his company's biggest wins will come at the expense of industry heavyweights SAP and the Oracle-owned Siebel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap