A Crowning Achievement
Shiny and bright as a newly polished tooth, an office on New York’s Upper East Side says a lot about what clients can expect from their visit. After all, the place is run by cosmetic dentist Jonathan Levine, founder of the GoSMILE tooth-whitening product line. “GoSMILE is kind of science meets style, and I wanted my practice to reflect that,” he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts