Running to Set Up a Marketing Plan
I started Core 2 after a beautifully wistful holiday. It was our first without Rich's dad, and Jan. 4, 2006, was Rich's first birthday without his dad. In addition, every year, between Christmas and Rich's birthday, they would go on a retreat, just the two of them, to talk about life and their goals for the next year. So it was a holiday marked in many ways by absence, and also by constant reminders of what was and remains truly important in life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas