Are Tire Stocks Headed for a Blowout?
Tires are rated for driving conditions, taking into consideration weight, weather, and speed. Since June 30, 2006, the S&P 1500 Tires & Rubber subindustry index—which consists of only two issues, Bandag (BDG) and Goodyear Tire (GT)—raced ahead of the overall market, posting a scorching 110% advance (the highest of all 138 subindustry indexes in the S&P Composite 1500) compared to the 1500's jump of nearly 13%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses