Why Good Architecture Matters
A loud pop, according to bystanders, accompanied the February 5 collapse of a 20-by-60-foot concrete floor section at Rafael Viñoly’s David L. Lawrence Convention Center, in Pittsburgh. No injuries were reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas