Social-Networking Sites Open Up
Dom Tolli envisions a day when people will be able to push a few buttons on their cell phone and post a list of their favorite ringtones on their social-network profiles. As vice-president of value added services for Virgin Mobile USA, Tolli wants Virgin's 4.6 million customers to be able to do more than passively surf their favorite social-networking site. He even has a team of developers standing ready to build the necessary program—they just can't get access to the software to make that happen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts