S&P: Nuke Deal Could Boost Korea Ratings
The six-party talks pushing for the nuclear disarmament of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea) have reportedly reached a tentative agreement that may see North Korea shut down its nuclear reactor in exchange for energy and other economic aid. A meeting is under way that aims to reach a final agreement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts