Podcast O' the Week: Grammarian Drones On, and On, and On....Rob Hof
I heard about a novel method of reader feedback last Saturday on NPR's quiz show, Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me!, on which San Francisco Chronicle editor Phil Bronstein was a guest. The paper is now running some choice reader phone calls as podcasts, including this, by someone who evidently forgot to take his meds. You think he ever suspected that his complaint about the redundancy of the term "pilotless drone" would be made into a dance mix, ringtones, and even a YouTube group?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap