North Korea Deal: Caution Follows
You'd think the prospect of a resolution to North Korea's quest for nuclear weapons, a geopolitical risk with heavy economic implications for Asia, would have touched off a regionwide stock rally on Feb. 13. After all, wire-service reports and cable networks such as CNN had been signaling all day that some sort of deal had been brokered in Beijing, where the latest round of six-party talks with Pyongyang was unfolding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap