Deal Talk Boosts Stocks Ahead of Bernanke
Stocks finished broadly higher Tuesday, paced by the blue chips amid buyout rumors, an analyst upgrade, and a stock buyback announcement. Oil prices climbed on an upwardly revised demand forecast. Trading volume was moderate ahead of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's testimony to Congress on Wednesday and Thursday, says Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations