Stocks Slip amid Oil Decline, M&A News
Stocks finished modestly lower Monday, as a drop in oil prices hampered energy shares and traders digested some M&A news including a pair of failed takeovers. Uncertainty ahead of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's upcoming testimony to Congress weighed on sentiment, says Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts