Onyx Shares Zoom on Cancer-Drug News
Bayer Pharmaceuticals (BAY) and Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) had seen enough. Based on trial data, their new drug Nexavar actually helps people with liver cancer survive longer. The companies said Feb. 12 that they're planning to end their advanced stage trials of the drug early, after their study already showed Nexavar's efficacy. Now other patients in the study who had received placebos instead of the drug can have access to Nexavar too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's