Blinq returns to pastBy
Daniel Rubin, who writes the excellent Blinq blog at the Philadelphia Inquirer, announces that he's shutting the blog and moving to a metro column. Lots of laments in the blog world. The idea, which I can only half accept, is that the blog is one job and being columnist another. Seems to me that using the blog to feed the column is the way to go.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?