Vaccinating the World
Finance ministers from five industrialized nations announced in Rome on Feb. 9 an initiative that will guarantee $1.5 billion to purchase vaccines for developing nations. The plan is designed to create a financial incentive for pharmaceutical companies to develop weapons against infectious disease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations