MasterCard Gets a Rude Jolt
After MasterCard (MA on Feb. 9 announced a profit and rising numbers of transactions during the three months ended Dec. 31, the Purchase (N.Y.) company's stock price hit a new 52-week high. But it soon plummeted more than 11% as investors worried about the credit card company's ability to keep profits growing in 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed