Health Care Relief for Ford and GM?
Ford Motor Co. (F) and General Motors Corp. (GM) are struggling to pay their employees' health-care costs as sales languish. While the two automakers battle it out with unions, Deutsche Bank sees higher odds that some in the industry could hammer out solutions this year. Analyst Rod Lache upgraded the firm's opinions on both companies to buy from hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's