Sub-Compact Hatches: Alive and ThrashingMatt Vella
Seems the new-ish upstaged the genuinely exciting at this year’s Chicago Auto Show. Everyone is talking about Saturn’s Astra hatch, which is nothing more than a re-badged European Opel. Sure it looks good and will likely give the company’s lineup youthful verve. But, diehard hatch aficionados were drooling over another announcement, Volkswagen’s R32, a steroidal hot hatch suffering from equal parts voodoo and ADHD.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations